Originally used as a funny pun and insider joke, the name Steirisch Irish Pub was “officially” introduced when the pub was taken over.
Typical for the Irish Pub character is the serving of Irish beers such as stout (Guinness) and the reddish ale (Kilkenny) as well as cider (Strongbow) on draught. Of course we also offer many other typical Irish beers, ciders as well as local craft beers.
The Styrian touch was added by owner Armin Oswald – a native Styrian – in the form of drinks and nibbles. Very popular is Green Panther – a pumpkin seed liqueur with an addictive factor, but we also offer Styrian wine and pumpkin seeds as nibbles in between.
In addition to the huge selection of beer and cider, spirits lovers also get their money’s worth. An exquisite selection of Irish whiskeys, gin & tonic variations, cocktails and of course shots, complete the offer.
Who is looking for a suitable gift?
High-quality gift vouchers in an envelope in € 20,- denomination are available in the pub! The vouchers are redeemable at Q-Stall Krems, Quba, Steirisch Irish Pub and XO Bar & Lounge!
We are very concerned about your and our safety! Therefore we take the following measures seriously:
– Weekly COVID-19 testing of the staff
– Constant air exchange through the ventilation system
– Face mask for staff and guests (except directly at the table)
– Consumption of food and drinks without exception at a table with a fixed seat
– Disinfectant dispenser at the entrance
– Regular disinfection of the tables
– Bar card retrievable by means of QR code
– At least 1 metre distance between the tables
– Guest registration
Reservations are currently recommended and can be made at any time by email: firstname.lastname@example.org